11.11.08

M i s s 意味什么??

16 days more to go...i back klang...
heard tat melacca trip cancel aiks...
so sienz my "satay" loklok ar....
last few day feel very happy...
got my elephant frenz erm now not elephant lo...
haha =p she called me...
after she went to taiwan for 1 year...
i nvr talk to her mayb bcos i 1na call but my phone budget
lol alwys overload...so so so laa...
besides tat got sha po lee ay...
surprise tat they ll contact me at de same time...
stil got jack...a person who change a lot...
i like dis fellow much n much now...
also got monkey laa...haha of course wont left u rite...
i got new mission n goals ngek ngek...
collect money go taiwan!!!
i wan to go taiwan in dis 3 year its a must!!!
so GAMBATEH save money lo keke XD

***************************************

dis few day saw many ppl photo...
envy, jealous n many more laa...
miss means???
duno....
if a guy suddenly say miss u...
den means??
cannot trust on it...
bcos of i duno him well at all...
but i noe he is a nice guy...
a good thinker...i jz can say bout tat...
n de reason is...
mayb i d hide myself up...
protect myself...
not getting hurt anymore...
yes!!so i said tat
一个心只有一份永久,给了谁就无法回收
time really ll prove everything??
time really wont let go sumthing??
heart really ll b lasting long??
til now u also can LET GO it??
y....i ask myself...
actually i also not really can trust him....
so F A I L....
GOD ll decide it...
but GOD can u plz let me went back de pass time...
bcos i really MISS it...
if i got it back i really ll


A
P
P
R
E
C
I
A
T
E

No comments: