31.8.08

tagged by VERONE

1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace and questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

2.Tag your friends to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf
yes but im single now!y?!i do ntg wrong...i hate im alone...


2. Describe urself in one word.
wait de day coming den DIE.......giv me de nerve right now...

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
someone really loves me...i dun1 pay anything from now on...im loser!

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
yes....i think he never know tat haha =p

5. Does it feel good to love?
love is suck now!

6. What do you like to eat?
wat i lik n wat i hate only he knows, who know he leave me alone!

7. What’s the last thing you’ll do before you die?
ntg die peacefully.....

8. Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

yes,but man r suck,alwys cheat u n hurt u.......

9. What can you say about playboys/ playgirls ?
i hope tat i can b....cos i no need think others ppl feeling....

10. Are you still available?

yes rite now


Part 2
1. Best place to cry?
my bed....wit hug my pillow....i do tat everyday rite now....

2. Who's the person who stands on top of your heart?

my families.......i miss them so much!

3. Tell us your dream last night?

obviously, i try to kill myself n die....

4. Ever hated someone so bad?
i not think so how hate also how love.....struggling...

5. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?

My loves one lie me more than once...n alwys find reason tat dig old things...
but he never think tat how many times he had hurt me...
applause for the big liar!! thx!

6. The last person you had a beer with?
one and a half month ago....at the curve street----> tgi fridays....(12/7/2008)
actually v drink cocktail and liquid...
tat night im happy but abit disappointed....bcos he dn1 take photo!!
i think it related to now in m lifes...so v ll break up...

7. The last person you went to the movies with?
abby....v go watch mummy3...kk...

8. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
oo long time dint get a phone call...i check my list is i call younger bro...
he so enjoy....

9. The last person you hugged?

13 july,7.30am v hugged each others...

10. The last person who made you cry?

LIAR....

11. In the last week have you kissed someone?

No.........

12. Danced crazy?
i hope tat i can dance crazy...but im so shy....

13. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
yes bcos i dun think wat he promise is true to me...angry tat he giv ppl present...
y i dun get?? im de top in my course le...fuck...

14. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
i hope i can disappear now....i dun1 to hear anything n c anything again....

15. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
go around de world........i 1na travel now.....my heart totally lost!

16. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
nolar...later get police caught...

17. Are you old fashioned?
nope...im not outdated ok....

18. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?

very hard laa...cos really feel shy on tat time...but its 4 years ago...
where is my lover.....

19. What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
its hard to giv up a true friendship n de love one....i had been tried but i lose!

20. Five facts About Me:

*lovely
*friendly
*dependable
*laugh loudly
*cry quietly

21. Song in my head now
*stil rmb....a blues piano song....in my blog so nice...=)

23. Five Things I treasure in My Life:
*parents
*family members
*best friends
*lovers
*my personal belongings

24. "First Time" in My Life:
*Kiss someone
*Date someone
*Drive someone
*hugged someone
*hold hand
*there r many more...cant think it.....

yea if u read, so u had been tagged LOL....

No comments: