13.9.08

13.9.08

hmm now watching yi nan wang haha...
use a very funny method...
using webcam watch...
verone lol of course i love myself laa...
cos nobody love me maa =p
haha nolar...
2day night got exam o...
so now studying luckily left last chapter...
yesterday jz get midterm results...(business statistic)
hmm not tat happy laa...not good..
dis few days duno y cant get sleep well...
mayb got some noise when im sleeping...
aiks...hope tat every1 sleep earlier...
dun talk so much phone lol...
actually not 1na complaint anything laa...
jz i cant get used tat when sleeping got noise...
tats my problem i need 2 solve it myself...

yaa angry-ING i got 1 week cant get boil water as i like...
my stupid housemate dun buy 三角插头...
y very expensive meh...
nvr think ppl using tat plug le...
how can so selfish....

after dis midterm...
pushing up myself to ASSIGNMENT....
walao...so stupid so lazy dis sem...
wat also haven touch...
i really hate group assignment...
cos need 2 meeting n seperate work smore...
smore need 2 do many research paper...
y can b so hard....haiz....

hope dis sem ll faster finish n i faster done all my work
everyday c me so relax but i pressure til duno wat to do...
so haiz....got ntg to say....

2molo is mid autumn festival shit got replacement class...
but i ll escape it...so sorry v hav no time to attend ur bored class...
yalor 2day go business statistic class...
so bad me...first time dint hear wat lecturer say...
lol i put on my mp3 den play sudoku...
duno y laa i cant hear his word...
u know he using 45 minute talking n not much than 10 slide...
wasting my time...
even our DR.L i also ll try my best to hear...
but sorry MR.M i really hate u so much!!
dun alwys act u being very understand us...
those malay jz SS there....not bcos ur talks r funny...
blekz >_<

No comments: