8.9.08

bored

very boring ar....no mood....
ntg do...
haiz after tat case happen in my hostel...
i really feel pressure n affraid go out from my room...
shit y y y.....
i 1na faster back.....let sumtimes cure it...
2 months to go o haiz....
dis sem how ar many thing happen on me...
den nobody can lend me a hand...

++++++++++++++++++++++

2day watching 银楼金粉...
very first i tot is a quite boring movie but then...
not wor really quite interesting....
yer i need 2 save money dis month i buy many thing...
on9 shopping...oh no...
next month go brunei even 2 day...
but i think not tat cheap...bcos x2.4 le...
so easy meh...
i wish i can go celebrate xmas at sg...
but go alone meh...
faster appear urself my faith....
i need u..........i feel so lonely........
isshhhh......................-_-

++++++++++++++++++++++++

2molo hav presentation...
hope my group oklar...
haiz i dun lik it....
bcos their work suck....
haiz can i get 3 dis sem??
not 3.5 laa only 3....
i got no mood no mood no mood.....
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

No comments: