27.9.08

weee h O l i D a Y ^^

hoho 2day is de last day den holiday again...
dis sem got 3 holiday now is de 2nd 1...
but this shown tat final jz around de corner...
but me stil playing around....
ishh S.T.O.P!!!!
dis holiday muz b done all de job i should take part in assignment!
say only laa...i noe i cant but i ll try my best
REALLY....
yea now im open my song loudly!
so good.....bcos my housemate all BALIK KAMPUNG~~~
if not they alwys complaint haiz...
nvr think others....when they paying around...
y they nvr think they r so noisy le?
yea also jz finish tidy up my room...
hohoho 2day change feng shui...
2day eat KFC oh no really poor...
hope tat dis following week i ll save up money...
maximum 1 week rm30 @@
but den now de maggie mee also bcome expensive...
student also suffer....
now maggie wasnt INFERIOR goods anymore...
even jz eating maggie also ll bcome poor...
POOR POOR POOR....

No comments: